Welcome To Weengallon
Weengallon Pink Ladies Day has grown into one of the most glamorous charity events in the bush.
The day began in 2000 when the local ladies put on a lunch and fashion parade to raise money to buy cleaning products for their new once weekly mobile Kindy.
Now every year around 600 women head to the middle of nowhere for a luscious day of shopping, lunch and laughter all served with a dose of inspiration from our Guest Speaker.
Thank you for your wonderful companionship at Weengallon Pink Ladies Day 2016. It was a beautiful event and one I feel very privileged to attend with such wonderful St Hilda’s mums and friends. And a special thank you to Eleanor Mathews who takes care of all our arrangements each year.Margie McGregor, Head of Community, St Hilda's School, Gold Coast
- We wanted to thank you and all your girls for a wonderful day. We had a very successful day but most of all it was so much fun and so well organised. Hope to do it all again. Thank you and all the best.Kate and Charm Ryrie
- Indeed it was a tremendous day! Well done to you all again, Thank youElspeth Barker
- Wow you are amazing – WPLD was brilliant and a real credit to all the team.Sal Beaton
- Amazing what you can achieve when you bring a mob of beautiful, talented rural women together!Sitting here thinking how lucky I am to be involved in something so special with somany gorgeous girls … and a few blokes … . thank you.Everyone put in such a huge effort and all done with smiles and laughter.Sal
- “….. my wonderful, unforgettable experience at Weengallon Pink Ladies Day.”
“just a note to say thank you ever so much for the lovely day at Weengallon, my favourite so far. Thanks for giving Sharyn some air time. LOVED your guest speaker amazing.”Gaye Foot Breast Care Nurse
WOW what a day we produced, full of so much happiness, off-beat jokes, delicious food, & laughter.
Counting my lucky stars that I live where I live.Sally
You do an amazing job with the preparations and the lunch, but I think it is the warm and friendly atmosphere that you create which makes the day so special. It is lovely to attend an event where everyone is so happy and enjoying themselves. Just what we all needLeisa
Thank you! What a beautiful day, I loved the new layout and marquee , decorations were lovely, the food was spot on!! What a year to sit and enjoy , so thank youJanene Bowman